Scope of Care:
Available Dysplasia services include diagnosis and treatment of any abnormal PAP Smear. Infertility services are available for testing and treating both you and your spouse. Contraceptive services include education and counseling on contraceptive options for initiation of prescription contraceptives. The clinic offers both short and long acting reversible contraception options including birth control pills, patches, Depo-Provera injections, as well as, placement, removal, and replacement of Nexplanon, Mirena Intrauterine Device (IUD), Paragard IUD, and Skyla IUD as desired based on safety and timing in cycle. Contraceptive services are accessible by scheduled appointment or on a walk-in basis during specific clinic hours. Please contact the clinic if you have any questions regarding services available and a member of the team will be glad to assist you.
Links of Interest: **
- OB/GYN Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) – Patients are encouraged to complete the online OB Customer Service Survey each time you visit our facility, especially if you observe a difference in the care received, whether positive or negative. Feedback from our OB patients is extremely important in assisting our team to make a positive and lasting impression of our facility and most importantly your maternity care.
- Women's Health – The federal government’s source for Women's Health information.
- CDC Women's Health Website – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website has a variety of topics and information addressing the advancement of Women's Health and Safety.
- U.S. FDA Women – The U.S. Food & Drug Administration website contains a wide variety of women’s health topics, programs, and other educational resources.
- Uniform Business Office – For any questions concerning insurance.
** The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy, and Naval Health Clinic Oak Harbor of the linked web sites, or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation sites, the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy and Naval Health Clinic Oak Harbor does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. These links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Department of Defense web site.